1. Utilize the Maine Moderator's Manual in the conduct of business,
2. Follow the guidelines established by MMA for Town Meetings & Elections,
Incorporate the vote of the Board of Island Trustees into the Town
flow of business when appropriate, and
4. Limit the discussion of any person to no more than 3 minutes per issue.
5. Allow Board members and Town officials to speak at the meeting.
1. Change to a Single Stockholders' Meeting on Labor Day weekend
2. Increase the majority needed for approval of Board motions