Planning Board Working Meeting
September 8, 2001
Location Community Center
Present: Bob Hannah, Marge Hommel, Ed Charrette,
Jeanne Sullivan Toomey, Ed Johnson, and Dave Treacy
Absent: Tom Burgess
1. Zoning Change for Lot 501:
A. Warrant Article to rezone lot 501.
Rezone lot 501 from Water Oriented Commercial to Residential, pending approval by the FII Board of Directors.
B. Warrant Article to rezone lot 501 and the Recreation Area (the area bounded by lots 1694, 1695, 1696, 1698, 1699, 1 and 501) from Water Oriented Commercial to Residential, pending approval by the FII Board of Directors.
2. Town Ordinance Requiring House Numbers:
Moved by Marge Hommel, Seconded by Ed Johnson to change the word day to week in the next to the last line. It passed unanimously.
3. Land Use Ordinance Rewrite wording by Dick Norris:
Five separate articles will be submitted. See attachment for wording.
Moved by Ed Johnson. Seconded by Marge Hommel.
Voted to approve.
4. Road Frontage change to 50 feet:
(Wording by Marge Hommel)
5. Campgrounds remove as an allowable use:
(Wording from Dick Norris to Marge Hommel)
6. Golf Carts penalty for unregistered:
Moved by Ed Johnson. Seconded by Dave Treacy.
7. Merger of unimproved with improved lots when under 20,000 square feet:
More information will be requested from the Maine Municipal Association.
Minutes of Planning Board Meetings of
(1) August 11, 2001 approved as amended.
(2) (2) August 25, 2000, approved.
Ed Charrette, Assistant Secretary
Marge Hommel, Secretary