- The newly elected Frye Island, Incorporated Directors
(at the Frye Island, Incorporated Stockholders meeting of July 2, 2005) were
convened at 11:00 AM by the 2004-2005 President, Joseph Potts. In
attendance were, J. Potts, D. Gleeson, D. Giggey, D. Norris, and P. Perry.
- Elected as 2005-2006 President, J. Potts; elected
Secretary, D. Gleeson; elected Treasurer, P. Perry
- The deeded right to use a septic system on Lot 1778
was examined and determined by the Board that no action was necessary to
further clarify usage.
- MOTION to approve the FII Board of Directors Meeting
minutes for 6-18-05 by D. Norris, seconded by D. Gleeson. MOTION passed
- Request by Mark and Lynda Coville to purchase a small
portion of area adjacent to Beach #6 was discussed. It was determined that
there was no infringement by them onto FII property that would require this
purchase, and therefore, no action was required by the Board.
- The next meeting dates are:
Regular FII Board meeting, 7:00
PM, Friday, 7-29-05 to work the 2006 budget.
Regular FII Board meeting (if
needed), 8:00 PM, Saturday 8-27-05.
- MOTION to adjourn the meeting at 12:45 PM by D.
Norris, seconded by D. Gleeson. MOTION passed unanimously.
Phil Perry, Treasurer